Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

I've been playing SS for about three days straight

Wow, out of all the animations on the front page, this one alone made me laugh out loud. It's terribly accurate. Great job!

Samination responds:

Yep. It came from my own experience. I'm close to finishing.

The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

Awesome!

This is great! I love your style! I hope to be as good an animator as you someday, good sir! 5/5 10/10!

Cats Cats

lolcats

I disagree with everyone who gives this a bad review. The idea is ridiculously hilarious. And the nose only looks like a penis to the people who -want- to see a penis.

idiot-monarch responds:

exactly.

i fuckin hate it when people say the noses i draw look like dicks.

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Awesome!

Hi! I finished right behind you with Blue Lotus. This is great! Looks like we both just handed in our class projects, eh? :)

It's great to find another aspriring female artist here on NG, it's a major sausage fest here.

5/5 10/10!

Left 4 Dead Chomski Left 4 Dead Chomski

Ohmaggawd I'm in the credits :>

Well done, grasshoppah, well done. I like how you changed the audio.

Happy Guy Happy Guy

Wow, that was...

That was actually pretty good. Maybe now you should upgrade to actual people instead of stickmen!

Stratium responds:

Maybe

Purple Magic Purple Magic

Not Too Bad

I'm not a supporter of weed, but the animation is great and the sound seems to be well synced. It's very pixelated.

4/5 8/10.

floo floo

Great Effects!

You're really good! How did you get the ribbon effect? Love the cute little guy, and the whole thing in general! 5/5 10/10 :)

Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

So Proud... *sniff*

My big sister, all grown up and using flash... OH the joy! *bear hug*

You shouldn't have been afraid of a blam, anything you do will become instantly popular and you should know that by now.

You're welcome for all the help! Sometimes I don't even follow my own advice. lol

Sabtastic responds:

FANKS FOR THE HELP, TEACHER. :U
I KNOW YOU'RE PROUD OF ME, BUT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO STOP SENDING ME DIRTY TEXT MESSAGES. D:<

rofl
No, Rly. fanks. c:

Eat this Eat this

The Sound!!

The soundtrack seems to be looping over itself, please find a way to fix it!