Nutritious Adventure Nutritious Adventure

Made me laugh

I can't jump and move at the same time, but I love how when you fall into the lava it whispers "it burrns"

Coma Coma

This Is Great!

I'm stuck in the basement, I can't seem to get out.. Other than this it's a wonderful game. Love the scenarios and characters.

Arabic Allah Coloring Arabic Allah Coloring

In the Name Of!

Works great, but it's extremely simple. Maybe next time have some more dynamic lineart?

SJSS09 gift for skull_kid SJSS09 gift for skull_kid

Hmm

The game itself works great, but your anatomy is very distorted. I'd suggest practicing your art skills some more. Also, having to click through the clothes is a little tedious to me, is there a way to make each article it's own button?

I gave it a 7 because he has antlers. :)

avian-reader responds:

-Lol, I suck at drawing. I'm tring to get in practice like you say, so hopefully I can improve over time. It didn't help that I don't draw manga often, I only did it to fit with her style somewhat.
-I see what you mean again with the buttons. I decided to go for buttons rather than drag'n'drop because I personally find drag'n'drop really annoying. However, like you say, the way I've done it is quite tedious. I think individual buttons could probably be done to achieve a much better effect.
-Thanks very much :)

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

If Anyone Gives This A Bad Review...

...I'm gonna flame their page!

Too bad the links don't work. I would've appreciated a plug or two. :'C

Great stuff as always, and you're welcome again.

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks for the caramel cube thing. :V
*noms*

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Great job! :)

Like the rest of the reviews here, I'm going to say that there were a lot of good pictures and a lot of bad ones. However, I know that each artist put a lot of work into each piece, so I won't give this a bad rating. I love the song, and I loved the graphics. Very well done, you guys!

JKAmovies responds:

Target-Practice Target-Practice

Ehh.

This has the makings to be a great game, but the background is extremely pixelled and the start and end menu has much to improve on. It sort of reminds me of my days in computer class in grade ten, where we created games like this from instruction and a manual. However, shooting things is always fun.